The Autumn 2017 edition of Taxfile’s newsletter is now out and it’s packed full of useful information, tips, recommendations and key dates in the tax and accounting calendar, including some things you need to act on right away if you want to save time and money. Here is a quick overview of the articles:
- Self-Assessment Tax Return Deadline Approaches – Act Now!
- Late with your Tax Return & Tax Payment for a Previous Year?
- Taxfile Now Open Saturdays by Appointment
- Deadlines & Key Dates
- The Future is Digital
- Accounting for VAT
- Have you made a Capital Gain?
- Assets Overseas? Non-Resident Landlord? Read This!
- Do you Employ People?
- C.I.S. Sub-Contractors: Claim your Tax Refund for Christmas!
- The Benefits of Using Taxfile
- All Your Tax & Accounting Needs Taken Care of
- Tax Affairs in a Mess?
- Who Works at Taxfile?
- Thank You
If you haven’t already received a copy by email, then view the newsletter online here or download and print it out from the Acrobat PDF version here.
You can also sign up for e-news here, so enter your details there if you’d like to be included next time. We only send a few e-communications each year and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking a link in the footer of each email you’ll receive. We will not pass your details onto anyone else.
If you would like to discuss any tax-related matter, book a free appointment at our Tulse Hill office here or call 0208 761 8000 and we’ll be happy to help.