Hi, let me introduce myself! I’m Taxfile and this is what I do:

I deal with the Inland Revenue on your behalf taking the strain off you at a taxing time!

• I have over 10 years experience in helping individuals as well as businesses prepare their tax returns and accounts for the tax office.

• I can help you register as self-employed, guide you with your property lettings, set up a limited company or sort out your National Insurance.

• Also, I can assess your eligibility for tax credits ( Pension, Child,Working)or help you register as an employer. You might also need help with your payroll and your book-keeping.• If you need to register for VAT or you have a tax enquiry, I am here for your assistance.

So whether you’re a cab driver or a bricklayer, a painter or a landlord, I can help you with your tax return. I pride myself on providing a personal service at very reasonable rates. Visit www.taxfile.co.uk and judge for yourself!

Tax problem? You name it, I solve it!