Book An Appointment
Your first 20 minute appointment with Taxfile is free of charge.* We offer physical in-person appointments, ‘virtual’ appointments and telephone appointments (whichever you prefer). We take all necessary measures to keep everyone safe from COVID. Virtual (screen) appointments can be via FaceTime, WhatsApp, Zoom, Teams, Skype, Google Hangouts or whatever suits our customers best.
Please observe our social distancing protocols during any visit. Wear a face mask and do not bring anyone else please. Please do not attend if you: are experiencing coronavirus symptoms; have been in close proximity with anyone who has experienced symptoms during the last 14 days, or; are awaiting the results of a COVID test. Thank you.
* Please note: in extremely busy times such as January, a deposit may be required before commencement of the appointment.
Supplying Us Your Records & Receipts
If you would like to drop off documents rather than arranging an appointment, please get in touch to agree a time and date with us first. Our Tulse Hill office address is:
25 Thurlow Park Road
Customers can post or drop off any bank or income data and discuss any expense claims with us. You favourite agent will then be passed the information to process.
Please call 0208 761 800 or call us to arrange a video conference with you (e.g. via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts etc. — whatever suits you best).
- Guy: 07766 495 871 for more complex tax issues.
- Faiz: 0208 655 7891 for sub-contractors, landlords, the self-employed, disclosures etc.
- Julie: 0208 655 7893 for sub-contractors, landlords, the self-employed, disclosures etc.
- Ali: 0208 761 8000 for limited company accounts, VAT, bookkeeping & self-employed tax.
- Dominika: 0208 761 8000 for limited company accounts, VAT returns, bookkeeping & personal tax.