Accountancy Services for Limited Companies
Looking for an accountant for your limited company? Maybe you need help with your annual statutory accounts. Or perhaps you need an expert to do your bookkeeping or payroll, or to sort out National Insurance, VAT or something else. No problem! Taxfile are accountants and tax experts who are here to help limited companies with all their accounting needs. This includes the following and more …
- Limited company annual accounts;
- Corporation tax computations;
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) computations;
- Capital Gains Tax returns;
- Self-Assessment tax returns for directors;
- Submission of directors’ P11D’s;
- Annual returns for limited companies;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Monthly payroll;
- Limited company formation (Company register);
- Registration with HMRC as an employer (for PAYE);
- Registration and de-registering for VAT;
- VAT returns (various scheme options);
- Tax investigation work/handling of HMRC tax inquiries;
- Auto Enrolment for Workplace Pensions;
- Tax & National Insurance (NI) computations;
- Furloughing of staff;
- Advice regarding financial help during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Accounting for landlords operating through limited companies;
- Submission of Confirmation Statements … and much more.
Limited company accountancy can seem complex and time-consuming. That’s where Taxfile can help. We’ll make sense of it all, keep it simple and painless for you and we’ll deal with HMRC on your behalf – so you don’t have to. Our fees are very competitive and you can be assured that we’re very reliable and expert at what we do.
Call 0208 761 8000 to get started
Alternatively, fill in the form below (without obligation) and we’ll be in touch to explain the next, easy steps.
We have staff who speak a variety of different languages. As well as English, we have staff who speak Arabic, Dari, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Pashto, Polish, Romanian and Russian.