The Taxfile Team would like to wish all our readers and customers a very happy festive season and to pass on our very best wishes to everyone for the New Year.
Taxfile will be open as usual until Saturday* 23 December. We then close briefly for Christmas Day and Boxing Day (Monday 25 & Tuesday 26 December respectively).
We will be open again as usual from Wednesday 27th to Saturday* 30th December, then closed for the New Year’s celebrations until Tuesday 2nd January 2018 when we re-open again —from that date it’s back to our usual working hours. Here are the full details:
- Thursday 21 December: open 9am – 5pm
- Friday 22 December: open 9am – 3pm
- Saturday 23 December: open 10am to 1pm (by appointment only)
- Sunday 24 December: closed
- Monday 25 December (Christmas Day): closed
- Tuesday 26 December (Boxing Day): closed
- Wednesday 27 December: open 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 28 December: open 9am – 5pm
- Friday 29 December: open 9am – 3pm
- Saturday 30 December: open 10am -1pm (by appointment only)
- Sunday 31 December: closed
- Monday 1 January 2018 (New Year’s Day): closed for the Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 2 January onwards: open as usual Mon-Tues 9-6, Wed-Thur 9-5, Fri 9-3, Sat 9-1 (by appointment)
*Saturday morning opening is from 10am to 1pm and is for appointments only, so do book an appointment if you’d like to discuss anything with us at the weekend rather than during the normal working week.
Last few free 20 minute appointments – act fast if you’d like a free tax consultation!
If you would like a free 20 minute consultation for any tax matter, please book a date before the end of December as we pause free consultations during our busiest month of the year – in January we are swamped with tax return deadlines and have to concentrate on hitting those on behalf of our customers. Free 20 minute consultations will, of course, resume from 1st February.
You can book an appointment online here or simply call 0208 761 8000 (07766 495 871 after office hours) to arrange one with our tax professionals.
The Taxfile Team wishes you all a very happy festive season and our very best wishes for the New Year. Thank you too for your custom during 2017 — we really appreciate it. Here’s to 2018 when it arrives!