Hot off the press is our brand new Autumn newsletter for 2016. If you haven’t yet seen it, take a look because it’s jam-packed full of useful information that’ll help you keep your tax affairs and accounts in order, save you money and keep you up to speed on tax matters. Here’s a quick flavour of what’s included (or click the thumbnail image to view or download the newsletter):
- Act fast to save money on your 2015-16 tax return – see the newsletter’s first article.
- Sub-contractors working in the construction industry are invited to claim their CIS tax refunds through Taxfile, so they have their refund in time for Christmas!
- Help if you’re late with any previous years’ tax returns and tax payments — and how you already owe HMRC at least £1300 if you haven’t filed your 2014/15 tax return or paid tax for that year.
- Try the UK’s Number 1 cloud-based accounts package FREE, for a month. No credit card required – cancel at any time – full details are included in the newsletter. [UPDATE: Please note that this offer has now expired].
- Help if your tax affairs are in a mess — are you late filing returns or paying tax? Are you worried about HMRC penalties? Are you a foreign worker, working in the UK, and need to get your tax records up to date following the Brexit decision? We’re here to help!
- Taxfile are Finalists in the ‘Independent Firm of the Year, Greater London’ category of the British Accountancy Awards 2016.
- Free tax enquiry Fee Protection Insurance for Taxfile customers who file their tax returns by the statutory deadline through Taxfile.
- How online banking may save you time and money.
- Introduce a new client to Taxfile and save 10% on our fees!
- Saturday opening at Taxfile (Tulse Hill office) throughout November and December.
- Help with all your tax and accounting needs – check out our list of all the things we can help you with — now including auto enrolment!
- And a ‘thank you’ to all Taxfile customers …
It’s all there, in more detail, in the brand new Autumn Newsletter from Taxfile. View or download it here (Acrobat PDF format).
Get in touch with Taxfile on 0208 761 8000 (07766 495 871 after hours) or book a free 20 minute appointment here if you’d like to discuss anything tax-related. We’d be delighted to help you and your free 20 minute appointment is without obligation.