Great news for ALL Taxfile clients!
We are proud to announce that we have partnered with Vantage Tax Fee Protection, a market leading insurance company that will protect all of our clients from any HMRC investigations for tax returns submitted by us.
You are protected as a result of:
- Corporation Tax and Income Tax full or aspect enquiries
- PAYE/NIC compliance checks from the outset and disputes with HMRC following such checks
- CIS enquiries and disputes
- VAT compliance checks from the outset and disputes with HMRC following such checks
- Enquiries under Section 60 or 61 of the VAT Act 1994 (provided there is no dishonesty or fraud)
- Business record checks, inspections and interventions under HMRC’s Information & Inspection Powers at Schedule 36 FA 2008… & more.
Most accountants would charge you a considerable sum for such a leading standard of protection but at Taxfile we will spread the cost through the business on each tax return submitted and as a result the additional cost is a fraction of what would be paid individually by you or your business.
The protection will only add (exclusive of VAT):
- £5 on a self assessment income tax return
- £10 on a VAT return
- £25 on a corporation tax return
- £4 on a payroll submission
I think you will agree with us, a very small price to pay for peace of mind.