[Updated]: It’s common knowledge that most of Taxfile’s South London staff are multi-lingual but can you guess which staff member speaks no less than four languages fluently (Russian, Pashto, Dari and English) and which staff member is into both metal music and Irish dancing? And who should you ask for if you need payroll services? And who specialises in bookkeeping … who in limited company accounts and so on? Our staff ‘mind map’ tells you a bit more about each member of the team, what their specialities are, key interests and, of course, their contact details in case you ever need their help. Take a look … Read more
[UPDATE: Please note that this offer has now expired]. Taxfile’s customers can benefit from an incredible offer on a range of Sage accounting packages at the moment. We’re offering a FREE or, in effect, heavily subsidised* Sage accounting package to all active Taxfile customers, whether existing or new. There are various different packages available so we’re sure we’ll have one which will suit every customer perfectly. The list of benefits is almost endless — here are just a few:
- Firstly we’ll GIVE* Taxfile customers the package — you don’t have to pay Sage at all;
- Say hello to quick and easy bookkeeping and record-keeping;
- Quick and easy cash flow management tools;
- Cloud-based record keeping means you can access accounts records from anywhere with an internet connection;
- Automatic bank statement integration makes bank reconciliation a breeze, helping when receipts go missing and even recognising – and accounting for – regular transactions;
- A mobile app module allows you to simply snap a photo of your receipt and it uploads to your Sage account (say goodbye to physical receipt storage!);
- Less paperwork!
- Automatic tax computations performed by the software;
- Report and analysis options;
- VAT handling;
- Automatic VAT return options (or let us handle it for you as you prefer);
- Shows you the taxes and National Insurance due so you can easily pay them on time;
- Fast and easier tax returns;
- Help from Taxfile at any point and from Sage’s own helpful videos;
- Helps you stay in line with UK laws, taxes and regulations;
- No experience needed;
- Perfect for the self-employed, start-ups and small businesses;
- Taxfile will even be happy to set you up;
- Integrated invoicing and quotation options available (even from your mobile phone!);
- A quick and easy payroll bolt-on is also available for limited companies, with payslips, RTI, Auto Enrolment integration etc.;
- Auto enrolment communications included if you have a company pension scheme;
- Option to automatically integrate online e-commerce records into your Sage account;
- Fast and easier company accounts preparation;
- … and much more!
But there is more major benefit – collaboration with us, your accountant!
The Sage packages we supply are not only free, or in effect heavily subsidised depending on the package involved, but also allow us, your accountant and tax adviser, to collaborate with you within your Sage package with your permission. So where you cannot do something yourself, we can log in using our own integrated Sage administration system to get involved on your behalf, for example to set things up for you, run reports, activate VAT returns, tax returns, end of year accounts, payroll and so on. It’s amazing really! So you do as much or as little as you want to … and we cover everything else!
You save money!
Using the easy but powerful Sage bookkeeping and accounting packages supplied by Taxfile
means that you’ll save money. It’s as simple as that. Customers using such packages makes our job easier, reducing our chargeable hours working on your accounts, so quite simply saves you money!
You also save time!
Our Sage packages will save you SO much time you’ll never look back! Once you’ve tried our Sage packages for a while you’ll Read more
[UPDATE: Please note that this offer has now expired]. Get Sage One Cashbook FREE, only with Taxfile. If you are a Taxfile customer you can currently get this excellent online accounting and cashflow package totally free of charge. This is better than any special offer you’ll find online for the same product and an additional benefit is that it allows us, your accountants and tax advisors, to collaborate with you within the package (with your permission of course), making managing your income, expenditure, tax accounting and bookkeeping absolute child’s play. You can stop at any time; it’ll cost you nothing either way.
Features & Benefits of Sage One Cashbook online include:
- It allows you to record income & expenditure for your business quickly and easily;
- Access your records from anywhere with an internet connection, any time;
- No accountancy experience is necessary – it’s simple;
- Perfect for small businesses, sole traders, etc;
- It allows you to Read more
Download our jam-packed Autumn Newsletter right here for up-to-the-minute news, ways to save money, tips, new developments and tax information from Taxfile. Includes important news regarding tax return deadlines, refunds for C.I.S. sub-contractors working in the construction industry, key dates, ways to save money, HMRC tax news for landlords, imminent price changes plus an interesting mind map showing information about our lovely multi-lingual staff! Download the newsletter here (Acrobat PDF format – right-click to save the PDF to your hard drive then open it in Acrobat Reader or alternatively left-click the link to view the newsletter directly in most browsers).
Exactly eleven months ago at time of writing, HMRC launched ‘RTI’ (Real Time Information) in the UK. This is the mechanism through which employees now have to report PAYE information for employees on the day it actually happens, or alternatively before that day, for example to confirm to HMRC each time an employee is paid through PAYE, including any NI or Income Tax deductions. RTI is, almost without exception, for all employees including those whose earnings fall below the NIC’s Lower Earnings Limit (‘LEL’), e.g. students.
The RTI reporting has to be done electronically using payroll software, whether that’s the employer themselves reporting it, or their nominated accountant, payroll bureau or bookkeeper. The information reported to HMRC will also now need to include new information which includes the usual hours worked by each employee and any unusual break in the normal working pattern, for instance if an employee takes unpaid leave. RTI also includes other changes to how various things are reported e.g. starter and leaver dates and also employers no longer need to submit end of year forms P14 and P35 because this will be handled on the last Full Payment Submission (‘FPS’) for the tax year in question – this is due in less than a month at time of writing as the new tax year begins Read more
- Tax Returns for Self-Employed Londoners – Special Offer!
- Wandsworth Council chooses Taxfile for its Tax Return Support Scheme
- Coronavirus: Government Support for the Self-Employed
- Landlords & Property Investors Take Note: New Capital Gains Tax Rules for 2020
- We Submitted Over 400 Tax Returns in January!
Sat: 9-1 by appointment (Nov-Jan & Apr-Jun only)