The new Taxfile brochure is out and you can download it here. Even if you’re an existing client, it’s worth taking a look in case we can help you in ways you weren’t aware of. We can help anyone e.g. the self-employed, directors of limited companies, partners in partnerships, sole traders, retired people, landlords, taxi and cab drivers, construction workers and just about anyone.
The new brochure covers:
- Self-assessment income tax returns;
- Services for SMBs;
- Accounts work for limited companies;
- Bookkeeping and bank reconciliation;
- Payroll & PAYE tax and National Insurance, company pensions and more;
- VAT help, including for VAT schemes, registration and VAT returns;
- Company pensions (auto-enrolment etc.);
- Corporation Tax returns;
- Confirmation Statements;
- Making Tax Digital (MTD);
- CIS calculations and tax rebates for construction workers;
- Help with tax complications;
- Dealing with HMRC on your behalf;
- Joining or leaving various tax schemes;
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) calculations and handling;
- Tax calculations relating to property income for landlords;
- Disclosures of income not previously taxed (e.g. from abroad);
- And much more.
Forward to a Friend – Free Consultation
Please feel free to forward the new Taxfile brochure to a friend who could benefit from our accountancy and tax-related services. We offer a free 20-minute consultation for new clients, without obligation.
We are open 6 days a week during February including Saturday mornings (by appointment) and later opening (until 6pm) on Mondays and Tuesdays.